Fusion Saint John is currently seeking strong leaders within our community to become members of our Board of Directors.
Fusion Saint John is operated solely by a volunteer board and relies on the time and talents of young professionals in the Saint John Region.
Members of the Board of Directors include a diverse mix of backgrounds, skills, and experiences appropriate to guide Fusion’s strategy and mission of creating space for networking, collaboration, opportunities, and building social / professional relationships. We work together to promote the Saint John Region as a place to build your life.
General Selection Criteria
- Demonstrate strong leadership skills and a desire to contribute to the growth of community
- Strong communication skills
- Relationship builder
- Work effectively with others and manage conflict constructively
- Have sufficient time to fulfill the responsibilities of a Member of the Board of Directors (approximately 10 hrs. per month)
Desired Skill Sets
We are striving to ensure a well-rounded board with a diversity of skills and expertise. Please complete the form below and select all application fields, along with the submission of a resume and an overview of why you would like to be part of the Fusion Saint John Board of Directors.
- June 16, 2023: Nominations deadline
- July, 2023: Applications reviewed
- July/August, 2023: Interviews with candidates and board vote/approval
- September, 2023: New members onboarded and begin term